(Mr Daniel Ongoye – Examination Officer)
The core mandate of the Examination Office is to facilitate constant evaluation of learners through testing with a view of ascertaining student academic abilities
at different learning stages. It is for this reason that the department remains integral in enhancing academic excellence in Juja Senior School. This has been
possible due to cooperation from other departments The Examination Office undertakes the following core duties:
- Ensuring that exams have been done by students at the stipulated intervals.
- Evaluation of validity and reliability of exam items from teachers for necessary academic improvements.
- Analysis of School performance trend based on candidate classes, trebly exams and Continuous Assessment Tests.
- Scrutiny of student and subject teacher performance.
- Designing proper exam pro!les, preparing exams, follow up on typing of exams, preparation of answer keys, ascertaining that exams are devoid of any typing errors and are of good quality, holding meetings as required, carrying out exam related tasks assigned by the Dean of Studies and ensuring that exams and other tests administered to students are of the expected quality standards. As we scale to higher heights, excellence remains our objective. As JSS Examination Office, our focus remains treasuring excellence forever. To our esteemed parents and students, we promise to constantly post exceptional and impressive results that will meet or even surpass your expectations.